- The client is obliged to show his/her identity card and an accommodation receipt/voucher to the keeper of cottages.
- An additional accommodation charge and 150 Euro deposit is paid at the arrival. The client is given a key to the cottage after the payment. The cottage will be checked on the last day of the stay and the deposit will be returned.
- The client has to check out before 10:00 a.m. on the last day of his/her stay. Otherwise, the client will be charged a fee for one more day.
- Since the check-in, the client assumes responsibility for the inventory of the building and its potential loss or damage.
- The client is not allowed to move equipment of the building or modify the wiring or the plumbing system without an approval from the keeper.
- There is only one pair of keys available to the client. If the keys become lost/missing a charge of 50 Euro will be taken.
- The client is not allowed to use his/her own electrical appliances (apart from hair dryers, electric shavers or other appliances used for personal hygiene).
- The client is obliged to report any malfunction of the appliances in the cottage to the keeper (phone number +421 902 365 555). If needed please call:
- 112 – general emergency line number
- 158 – police
- Based on the booked accommodation the property required to accommodate the client at a time of 15.00, but not later than 18.00 hours – later arrival is possible only after agreement with the owner … need to be notified in advance.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the interior of the cottages and to make a fire near the cottages apart from fireplaces and other places designated for it.
- Every cottage has its own parking space. It is prohibited to park a car on the lawn or on a footpath.
- It is necessary to report any damage or flaws on the first day of the stay.
- We charge 50 Euro for a lost key.
- The kitchen has to be put into its original state on the last day; i.e. dishes should be washed up, wiped out and put away. The client is obliged to take his/her food away.
- It is allowed to have pets in the cottages but is has to be arranged with the keeper. We charge 17 Euro for this. However, the pets should be under supervision of their owner.
- For safety reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under ten years without supervision of an adult in the cottage.
- There is a place reserved for sports equipment in the entrance hall of every cottage. It is not permitted to take sports equipment to rooms.
- It is prohibited to use the same footwear in the interior of the cottage as outdoors (it might cause damage to stairs and floor).
- It is prohibited to make noise during nigh time (from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.).
- When it is too hot in the cottage, turn the heating off instead of airing out. The heating is turned off every three hours in the whole village.
- Before leaving, the client is obliged to check the cottage and put it into its original state. The client is obliged to strip sheets from beds, clean the fireplace and the outer grill and put all the garbage in the litter bin which is situated in front of the cottage.
- When leaving, the client hands bed linen, towels and keys over to the keeper. If other services have been used then the client pays an additional charge.
We kindly ask you to read these Rules and Regulations. If you do not agree with any of these clauses, please consult them with us. You will be asked for a compensation if you break the rules.
We wish you a pleasant stay in the Cottageland!
- 30 days and less before the start of the stay the cancellation fee amounts to 30 % of the total amount
- from 29 to 15 days before the start of the stay the cancellation fee amounts to 50 % of total amount
- from 14 to 7 days before the start of the stay the cancellation fee amounts to 75 % of total amount
- less than 7 days before the start of the stay the cancellation fee amounts to 100 % of total amount
- deposit for reservation in high season booking (summer, winter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve ) is not refundable. It can be moved in full amount to the next / alternate staying / booking
- The deposit will not be refunded for canceled stays and stays related to the wedding reception, celebration and company party… (the deposit is forfeited in full)
* Cancellation fees do not apply to gift vouchers. A stay purchased in the form of a gift voucher cannot be canceled (returned). The gift voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of issue.* Cancellation fees are valid for cancellation / no-show
FURTHER INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
- all prices are in Euro
- a cottage must be rented for at least five nights during the period of Easter and New Year
- the price is 20 Euro higher when booking for one day only
- the price includes: accommodation
- the price does not include: a one-time final service fee is 20, – Euro (stay)
- the price does not include: accommodation fee (0.50 Euro/person/night)
- it is not possible to return the deposit if the accommodation is canceled seven or less days before
- the appointed period
- the deposit for the case of possible damage to the inventory makes 150 Euro
- deposit for reservation in high season booking (summer, winter, Christmas, New Year’s Eve ) is not refundable. It can be moved in full amount to the next / alternate staying / booking the deposit that is paid at the time of booking is 30% of the accommodation price. It’s valid for max. 1 year.
- bringing a dog is only permitted after making an agreement
- smoking is not permitted in our cottages